Delivery, dealing with, and the final application of Landscaping materials on a jobsite, nowadays has become a key factor that can make you win or lose a project…
- – More and more stringent and reduced job-site execution times
- – Often very important quantities of materials to be dealt with
- – Limited and difficult access to job-sites, often shared with other suppliers and contractors
- – Expensive Labour cost that is better preserved and allocated to those jobs with a high added value
EURO-TEC, well aware of these issues, started up discussions with various business people, Landscape companies en substrate producers and suppliers already 10 years ago, in order to come to a mechanical solution that would be perfectly adapted to the needs of the various players in the Landscape and Bio-Engineering sector.
Nowadays, the BARK BLOWER and EURO BLOWER product range offer you the efficient alternative to cranes, wheel-barrows and so often unavailable or not-apt-for-the landscaping-job loaders.
A world of applications opens up with the BARK BLOWER, combining versatility and productivity:
- Mulching of areas before or after planting
- Terraseeding – overseeding with application of substrate and fertilizer
- Substrate delivery for green roofs
- – Transport of substrate : material delivery directly into in-door patios, into pots and flower beds, terraces, green walls
- Installation and reparation of play grounds: delivery of shock absorbing or security material onto the playground area.
A large range of products that can be moved
Bulk products or products in Big Bag need to be fluid, with density < 1.2 and a regular < 40 mm granular size. The humidity content should be acceptable.
Each machine works 100% autonomously, and all operate to the same principle described as follows:
- A Hopper that allows for material to be stored in it and provides a continuous production flow
- A moving floor with an airlock that assures an even material distribution without the material being cut
- A hose with 100 mm or 127 mm diameter – depending on the model used – allowing distances of over 200 metre with the EURO-BLOWER HD
- A diffuser at the end of the hose making the application of material easier
- A remote control that allows the operator complete control of the material application (Stop/Start – Speed up/Slow down)
- Only 82 dB of noise level with the noise-reduced version of the EURO-BLOWER HD